Reminder: KDE4.1 RC1 Tagging

Michael Leupold lemma at confuego.org
Tue Jul 8 17:09:23 BST 2008

Hi Allen,

Am Dienstag, 1. Juli 2008 schrieb Allen Winter:
> Just a friendly reminder that we have the RC1 tagging in 1 week (8 July).
> Please let's concentrate on fixing the more important bugs and
> show-stoppers.
> After RC1 is tagged, only urgent fixes will be permitted.

I just wanted to let you know that there's currently an issue regarding
kwalletd/kwalletmanager that I'm working on regarding D-Bus timeouts. I
consider it pretty urgent and I'll try to get it done during the next few
hours as I'd like to still get it fixed for RC1. In case you want to check up
on me, just send me an email or contact me on IRC (lemma).

Regards,
Michael