Consensus on the kdelibs coding style

Michael Jansen kde at michael-jansen.biz
Sun Jul 6 17:49:57 BST 2008

On Sunday 06 July 2008 17:44:40 Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 05, 2008 at 07:52:55PM +0200, Michael Jansen wrote:
> > If you are convinced code get's unreadable because of one/two
> > missing/unneeded spaces i assure you the problem is on your side.
>
> yes. and who do you think you are to simply ignore this problem of a
> non-trivial number of people?

I thought hard if i should answer to that question. But here you go.

I have enough problems myself. So i won't make your problems mine.

I made it a rule in life to not bother other people with my problems and
expect the same from everyone else.

That's why i feel free to ignore your problem.

Mike

--
Michael Jansen
Available for contract work ( Development / Configuration Management )