Consensus on the kdelibs coding style

Michael Jansen kde at michael-jansen.biz
Sat Jul 5 21:40:25 BST 2008

> This (mixed-mode) is really almost super-evil.  vim seems to do this by
> default and it's so annoying.  So even if you fix it on your editor the
> next guy to go "vi foo.cpp" has a very good chance of screwing up the
> spacing if they haven't fixed their vim either.

Boy. You really would like to have a religious war here? Pulling editors into
that discussion? You must be kidding. Isn't conding style personal enough?

just kidding.

I fail to understand what you mean. The only thing i can think of is the
'softtabstop' option. But that one is 0 by default. If you have problems with
vim i probably can help. 10 years vim and counting.

Mike

--
Michael Jansen
Available for contract work ( Development / Configuration Management )