script for applying kde coding style

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Wed Jul 2 15:51:21 BST 2008

On Wednesday 02 July 2008, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> kde-astyle       - apply kde coding style to all c, cpp and header files
> in and below the current directory   (unix version)
> kde-astyle.bat - apply kde coding style to all c, cpp and header files
> in and below the current directory   (windows version)
>
> Also these scripts should be communicated on techbase as the prefered way.

While I'm a big fan of consistency in *general*, I am hesitant to spit out
scripts like this; part of that hesitation is that I worry about
indiscriminate application of those scripts, leading to a loss of meaningful
SVN history through indiscriminate re-lay-outing.

It'd be useful to be able to use these scripts to flag differences from the
defined style so we can flag up files in krazy / the EBN, though.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot