[REMINDER] Fill the 4.0.1 Changelog

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Tue Jan 29 01:39:13 GMT 2008

On Monday 28 January 2008 04:42:55 pm Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Hi, we will be tagging 4.0.1 on Wed 30 Jan 2008.
>
> I think it is very important for us to communicate to our users the
> improvements made, so do not forget to checkout
> trunk/www/sites/www/announcements/changelogs and edit
> changelog_branch_4_0.xml adding all the bugfixes or improvements you made.
>
> To regenerate the php you have to run
>
> xsltproc --stringparam outputversion "4.0.1" -o changelog4_0to4_0_1.php
> changelog.xsl changelog_branch_4_0.xml
>
> The DOCS file explains the syntax of the file but i'm sure you are able to
> copy&paste just fine :-)
>
> Albert

Is there some way perhaps to aggregate the issues that are bugfixes through
the use of the BUG keywords that we already have and make it that much easier
to generate the Changelog?

I don't have any ideas on how to do this yet, but am willing to read those
that other people come up with. :)

Thanks
--
Matt