Dolphin/Konqueror: Is "Keep Folders At Top" Going To Make A Comeback?

Kelly Miller lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 04:21:15 GMT 2008

Well, a few days ago I tried the KDE 4.0 release.  Unfortunately, two
things really got to me in a short time; one was lack of KRename (is it
being ported?  If not, I'll do it myself, because that's one USEFUL
utility), and the other was Dolphin's odd way of sorting folders.  Is
the option to keep the folders at the top going to come back?  Having
the folders jump to the bottom on reverse sorts just seems odd to me...