Move KSystemLog to kdereview

Nicolas Ternisien nicolas.ternisien at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 08:52:43 GMT 2008

Hi Enrico,

Actually, KSystemLog is written in a modular way, but only in the way
to parse logs to display them (the parser is totally imbricated in a
module of a log mode).

Don't it be more cleaner if the application that write essential
information in the log also send a DBus message to inform other
applications. I particularly think of the Samba example, that could
inform the desktop of actually accessed and copied files

Regards.

Nicolas