Shipping a cursor theme with KDE

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 16 01:34:16 GMT 2008

Urs Wolfer wrote:
> Could be committed to trunk now IMHO.

ruphy: I don't think there's any rush yet, maybe wait until the configs
are cmake-ified? (You also need to pull at least the last commit from my
repo, d-miller's busy15 had a nasty glitch.)

Btw, how many schemes are allowed? I've got, um... 37 :-) right now*.
I'd break them up like the color schemes, except that I'd have to copy
the svg's and configs (and cmake stuffs), which would be a bit ugly.
Maybe keep the cursors in kdeartwork instead of kdebase? (Was there ever
a desire to have them in kdebase?)

(* It'd be easy to pare down that number based on -D flags passed to
cmake, though, so you only build a few unless you really want all of
them. That number is one cursor scheme for every color scheme (except
blue deep) currently in svn with about three that have two, plus a whole
bunch of generic colors.)

--
Matthew
"What, more work?" -- Peasants (Warcraft II)