KDE default colors updated

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 15 00:51:04 GMT 2008

Robert Knight wrote:
>> Please update to 756078 or later and let me know if it helps (i.e. if
>> the change is "enough").
>
> Yes for the tabs in the 'Edit Profile' dialog, which are at the top of
> a widget.  Not quite for the tabs in the main Konsole window which are
> at the bottom of the widget where the base colour seems to be darker.

Sorry I haven't gotten to this yet. Please add a note to [1]. Oxygen
uses a gradient background, so there is indeed less contrast for "south"
tabs than for "north" tabs. Further improvement should be possible, it's
just a question of when I'll get around to it.

1: http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/Oxygen/StyleWinDec

--
Matthew
Hey! Where's the witty punchline?