Closing the arts product in bugs.kde.org

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Jan 13 19:23:12 GMT 2008

On Sunday 13 January 2008, Matt Rogers wrote:
> Who said that i was going to treat the unmaintained parts of kde 3
> differently? I also intend to do the same thing with the kicker and
> kdesktop products since those no longer exist in KDE 4.
>
> However, since we're going to be releasing KDE 3.5.9 soon, then I
> will wait on doing this a bit longer.

this is precisely why i suggested we have a *separate* b.k.o repository for
kde4 on. it avoids this whole mess. all kde4 bugs could have gone into the
kde4 b.k.o (pointed to from bugs.kde.org) and all the legacy bugs, which have
various amounts of value to different people and situations, could remain
exactly where they were both for reference and for triages in bugs3.kde.org
or whatever.

of course, since i'm not the one doing the bugs.kde.org admin work, i really
didn't press the issue much =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se