2 Dolphin problems

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 16:00:39 GMT 2008

Hi, hope this is the right place to post this to.

I have found two bugs in Dolphin. Both have to do with folder icons.
1) the first time when trying to set the icon, the icon selection dialog is
empty. The system icons dropdown menu gives no selections. They only appear
if the dialog is closed and reopened.
2) no matter the folder size, it always sets the 48x48 size icon with the full
path to it. Example: I changed the folder icon on XYZ folder to
folder-bookmarks. Then opened .directory file created inside that dir. The
Icon entry shows
Icon=/usr/share/icons/oxygen/48x48/places/folder-bookmarks.png
Shouldn't it rather be Icon=folder-bookmarks.png, or Icon=folder-bookmarks?

Thanks. If this is the wrong place, please forward where applicable to, ok?

Eugene
[it-s]