[PATCH] workspace/kcontrol/randr: a few minor fixes
hbock at providence.edu
Wed Jan 2 09:41:02 GMT 2008
I made a couple of quick changes to the krandr control module / system
tray. This patch fixes a few issues and makes some minor improvements:
- catch the main window's resizeEvent to properly update the output
QGraphicsView scaling on resize. The output graphics items should now
fit comfortably in the view.
- Make the text on each output GraphicsItem more descriptive (RANDR
output name + resolution + refresh rate) and properly center the text
(this shouldn't be an issue for i18n, right?).
- Automatically expand active RandROuput config widgets
- Add the slotAdjustOutput method to RandRConfig to reduce error
messages on the console (still needs to be implemented).
- Load the correct icon for the tray and the systemsettings module
(display-randr instead of randr).
I plan to do more work on the GraphicsView section with multiple screens
tomorrow. Is this patch OK to commit so close to release?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 6589 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the kde-core-devel