KDE4 Vision Document

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri Feb 22 21:58:08 GMT 2008

On Thursday 21 February 2008 18:23:12 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 February 2008, Celeste Lyn Paul wrote:
> > Is there a formal KDE4 Vision statement anywhere?

I also forgot that some of us (Aaron, Adriaan, Sebas, myself, and a few
others I don't recall) were working on a Vision/Mission doc
for the KDE eV.  AFAIK, the effort ceased about 1.5 years ago.

This document wasn't KDE4 specific; rather is more of
a mission of KDE itself.

Celeste, you should be able to find this doc in your
eV folder ... look for "The Vision Thing" subject lines.
Or I can email the last version I have.

-Allen