KDE4 Vision Document

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Thu Feb 21 00:33:09 GMT 2008

Is there a formal KDE4 Vision statement anywhere?  I know there have been
various blog posts and pages about the direction of KDE4, but I don't
remember ever finding a formal Vision/Concept of Operation statement.

Having and maintaining this document (I assume in techbase?  where else would
it go?) is extremely important for all contributors.  Having this document is
a necessary first step before backfilling on any user research and usability
work in the future.

~ Celeste

--
Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability Project & HCI Working Group