decibel and dbus names

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at basyskom.de
Tue Feb 19 07:16:47 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 19 February 2008, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> (btw, congrats on getting decibel to this point.

Thanks!

> i know it's been a long
> road; once we get more apps using it, i'm sure you'll find others start
> helping out. we already have a Plasma DataEngine submitted for Decibel,
> with an AbstractRunner (think: krunner) for Decibel coming! =)

Yes, George did a Plasma DataEngine. I'd like to get that into SVN. Are there
any preferences where such Engines are to be stored? I think the best place
for this on is together with the rest of Decibel, as that may depend on KDE
base. If we put it with the rest of Plasma then we need to introduce an
additional dependency on Decibel there.

Best Regards,

--
Tobias Hunger
Senior Software Engineer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 396-8769 | Fax: -9736

tobias.hunger at basyskom.de | www.basyskom.de