BIC commits to libplasma

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Feb 19 03:45:47 GMT 2008

hi all...

up until this point in 4.1 devel, we've tried to keep all BIC commits in
libplasma to mondays.

however, with qt 4.4 now in qt-copy major shifts in API will be occuring and
to make the release schedule for 4.1 we simply can't wait until each monday
for everyone to integrate their patches that introduce API changes.

so until further notice (hopefully not very long, though) binary incompatible
changes to libplasma will be happening as they come until we get the qt 4.4
situation sorted out.

the major changes involve layouting, applet handles as well as some runner
items (though somewhat unrelated to 4.4, it's just a good time to get this
stuff in as well)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se