luna in kdereview, proposed move into extragear

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Wed Feb 13 17:27:56 GMT 2008

Wait 2 or 3 weeks and I have set up everything properly so that you can have
Marble display the moon (and all kinds of planets that are close to being
spheres (that excludes just Jupiter and Saturn).

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn

 Tel.: 0 21 61 - 46 43 - 192

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
Hohenzollernstr. 133, 41061 Mönchengladbach
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz