Toolbars are behaving strangely

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Wed Feb 6 02:05:25 GMT 2008

Hi,

Apart from Konqui that seems to handle badly the toolbar settings (it is not
saving my toolbar properties when closing it, for instance, "text under
icons"), I see that for example on Kate if the last saved config was "text
under icons" and the first thing you do when starting Kate is changing it
to "only icons" you will see that the toolbar is still having the size as if
it was containing text. This kind of problems also happens to Konqueror and
other KMainWindows if you play a bit with them.

The attached patch tries to solve this, I don't know if this is the best thing
to do, but at least when I change the toolbar properties its geometry is
updated.

This wont fix the bug that Konqueror has of still not saving the toolbar
props.

Can this patch be committed ?

Bye,
Rafael Fernández López

GPG Fingerprint: B9F4 4730 43F8 FFDD CC5E BA8E 724E 406E 3F01 D070