DrKonqui appearance (was: Re: New KMessageBox Style )

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:29:43 GMT 2008

On February 5, 2008 21:09:41 Robert Knight wrote:

> On a broader note, requiring the user to actually go to bugs.kde.org
> to file a report and copy in the backtrace probably means that the
> majority of crashes are never reported at all.  Windows has been
> sending automated crash reports for years now and I believe Gnome does
> as well.

how much use is a backtrace, really, without a user to discuss it with (and
probably without debug packages, too)?

amarok has a neat idea, though, with their 'crash handler' being a new email
containing most of the useful info.

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com