New KMessageBox Style

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Sat Feb 2 21:22:06 GMT 2008

:
> Richard
) well I might be a bit of my feet today so... :)

any way in anything you do you can allways do beter, couse nothing is perfect
for ever and somtimes somthing that was great today will be bad tomorow and
perfect the next day.
So we should always question ourselfs and what we do, lets strive every day to
do the bset we can .

pinheiro
--

core oxygen icon designer