New KMessageBox Style

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Sat Feb 2 19:45:50 GMT 2008

On Saturday 02 February 2008, pinheiro wrote:
> Do you guys even bother to read what we say??? We are working on it
> as we mail...
> Some new versions will come up...
> If you want to enter feedback on the work itself as beeing done so
> its done faster and beter join  #oxygen...

Aside of the fact that I entered #oxygen 35 minutes after your first
mail mentioning it and there was not a single message for an hour there,
you cannot ask people to not comment on the list, but on IRC if there
was a request to commit the attached images. The best is to tell: forget
it, we will come up with something else and ignore all the other
comments.

Just my thoughts about this discussion which turned in the wrong
direction.

Andras