New KMessageBox Style

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 12:17:47 GMT 2008

On Saturday 02 February 2008 09:37:18 Gary Greene wrote:
> Urs, can you put them on the left to see what they will look like? This way
> we can get an idea if just moving the icon from the right to the left would
> look better for those that have commented on this?
+1 for this. IMO they'll look better on the left.
At the same time I tend to agree with Andras - I like the current layout more.
But people have different likings, so I want object ;)
(and maybe I'll fall in love in them when I see how they look with icon on the left side, who knows ;) )

Cheers,
Dmitry.