what packages do we want distros to ship ?

Davide Bettio davide.bettio at kdemail.net
Tue Dec 23 13:43:30 GMT 2008

Hi,

Il Tuesday 23 December 2008 07:13:53 Aaron J. Seigo ha scritto:
> On Monday 22 December 2008, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > My guess is that it's somewhere in between, e.g. whole kdelibs,
>
> kdelibs could probably be broken out a bit, in particular:

1) I don't plan to use katepart on my phone, so If we split kdelibs in smaller
pakages we'll get a lot of benefits on devices like the n810 or the neo
freerunner.

2) Other desktops users will benefit too: if they just need one app they will
not need to have a full kdelibs installation.

Bye,
Davide Bettio.