KCategorizedView - Feeling in heaven !

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Thu Dec 11 00:43:25 GMT 2008

Hi,

> PS: still some details need to be implemented, like keyboard navigation. I
> centered myself on the quality of the code, but it can as always be
> improved I guess... however it is for sure far better than the one we have.

Oh, prolly out of context. I started from scratch KCategorizedView (well, it
is _almost_ finished).

It is now fast as hell (more than the previous) and it contains 0 hacks. The
new implementation makes it easier to maintain and to improve. A much better
oriented approach, from my point of view.

Regards,
Rafael Fernández López.