kdereview exemption for PolicyKit-KDE

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Dec 10 18:07:57 GMT 2008

A Dimecres 10 Desembre 2008, Aaron J. Seigo va escriure:
> On Monday 08 December 2008, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> > Dario Freddi wrote:
> > >If nobody is against this, I would like to move it to kdereview now so
> > > that it can get more attention for anyone who wants to review it, since
> > > it is now stable and whatever its destiny will be it does no longer
> > > belong to playground. If I don't get any negative feedback I will move
> > > it to kdereview by tomorrow.
> >
> > That's fine.
> >
> > But please remember that you can't move it to trunk/KDE until the freeze
> > is lifted, in about a month.
>
> Dirk had proposed that this go into kdereview and be included in beta2 if
> it passed muster there. is that still a go or is that no longer on the
> table?
>
> (given that our downstreams will end up shipping it anyways, i hope that's
> still on the table.)

I have the minimum requierements (0.7) but it does not build.

/home/kdesvn/kdereview/PolicyKit-kde/manager/AuthDialog.cpp: In
constructor ‘AuthDialog::AuthDialog(PolKitPolicyFileEntry*, uint)’:
/home/kdesvn/kdereview/PolicyKit-kde/manager/AuthDialog.cpp:66:
error: ‘polkit_sysdeps_get_exe_for_pid_with_helper’ was not declared in this
scope

So either fix it or increase the minimum requirements :D

Albert