[patch] QHttp and QFtp forbidden in KDE

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Fri Aug 29 11:57:16 BST 2008

Those two classes are not allowed in KDE code. They won't follow the KDE
settings, so using KIO is mandatory.

The attached patch will accomplish this by causing any code using them to fail
to compile.

I will commit it next week. I know that the twitter plasmoid is using QHttp
and will thus break.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358