Next stop on toolbar handling. Konqueror (& more)

Eduardo RE edulix at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 22:18:33 BST 2008

El Jueves 28 Agosto 2008, Rafael Fernández López escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I am actually explaining further my motivation for this.
>
> 1. Open Konqueror
> 	http://media.ereslibre.es/2008/08/konqueror1.png
>
> 2. Go to some random local folder (note main toolbar)
> 	http://media.ereslibre.es/2008/08/konqueror2.png
>
> 3. Restore it so I can see the actions
> 	http://media.ereslibre.es/2008/08/konqueror3.png
>
> 4. Open a PDF using OkularPart (note main toolbar)
> 	http://media.ereslibre.es/2008/08/konqueror4.png
>
> 5. Restore it so I can see the actions
> 	http://media.ereslibre.es/2008/08/konqueror5.png
>
> 6. Click on "back" button (note main toolbar)
> 	http://media.ereslibre.es/2008/08/konqueror6.png
>
> 7. Restore it so I don't waste my screen space
> 	http://media.ereslibre.es/2008/08/konqueror7.png
>
> 8. Visit some website
> 	http://media.ereslibre.es/2008/08/konqueror8.png
>
> 9. Restore it so I don't waste my screen space
> 	http://media.ereslibre.es/2008/08/konqueror9.png
>
> For that reason I say we must do something regarding this issue.
>

> Regards,
> Rafael Fernández López.

Hello everyone:

I agree with Rafael.  I think in these cases the correct way is clear: for
each component, you've got different toolbars and thus you need a different
toolbars arrangement. And that's true for either component toolbars and
general toolbars because they all need to fit well together.

Just my 2 cents,
       Eduardo Robles Elvira.
depends on the unreasonable man." (George Bernard Shaw)