Review needed: Add support of lzma in KDE

Per Øyvind Karlsen peroyvind at mandriva.org
Sun Aug 24 14:42:20 BST 2008

Hi!

I just subscribed to follow this thread. :)

For '#define __STDC_LIMIT_MACROS 1',  this is needed by LZMA_VLI_VALUE_UNKNOWN
which is defined the following way in lzma/vli.h: '#define
LZMA_VLI_VALUE_UNKNOWN UINT64_MAX'.
I guess the best way to avoid dependency on C99 macro and to stay easily
understandable is to change '#define __STDC_LIMIT_MACROS 1' to '#define
UINT64_MAX (uint64_t)-1'.

For lzma.docbook, this is just an adapted copy/paste of bzip2.docbook , since
my name had non-ascii characters in it and I wasn't really the author beyond
s/bzip2/lzma/. :)

--
Regards,
Per Øyvind Karlsen