Qt SVG renderer

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Thu Aug 14 15:38:05 BST 2008

On Thursday 14 August 2008 13:37:35 Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Using glassified. This is before and after starting the Qt example
> desktop/systray. For the second test, I ran kruler and placed it over the
> system tray before starting the example. You can see kruler in the
> background of the icon.

It seems to be something to do with QX11EmbedContainer.

I've tried every trick I can find (setting setAutoFillBackground(true),
calling update() in all sorts of places, making sure Qt::WA_OpaquePaintEvent
isn't set...), and the background should be solid black (well, actually a
solid wash of the background colour of the theme), but none of it makes any
difference.  SystemTrayContainer, which inherits QX11EmbedContainer, just
doesn't seem to be clearing its background.

Alex

--
Proud KDE hacker: http://www.kde.org
Get KDE 4.1 - out now!