Reducing library dependancies

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Tue Aug 12 16:20:14 BST 2008

John Tapsell wrote:
>Sounds pretty good so far - sounds like we could make this change to
>the kde build?  Which file do we add this flag to?

I'm rebuilding KDE with --as-needed as we speak. I usually trust Helio to
know what he's talking about, but this is the kind of flag that changes
the result depending on where you install libraries and whether you have
old versions present.

I'll let you know what happens by tomorrow.
    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358