Qt SVG renderer

Ariya Hidayat ariya at kde.org
Wed Aug 6 12:29:06 BST 2008

> Yes, I actually have thought several times about this. How could the svg
> renderer on webkit help us ? Would be a doable (easy) way of stripping all the
> css + js things, just letting the part that is important for us and
> introducing it into kdelibs ?

Why would you want to simplify the lib and put it in kdelibs? You can
just use QtWebKit as is. For an example, check out:
http://ariya.blogspot.com/2008/08/svg-to-png-using-qtwebkit.html

I use the mentioned svg2png to render the Oxygen icons. There are some
failures because of missing width/height, will have a look on those
cases.

--
Ariya Hidayat, Software Engineer, Trolltech (a Nokia company)
http://www.google.com/search?q=ariya+hidayat