Qt SVG renderer

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 5 23:36:07 BST 2008

Chani wrote:
> if we removed all comments and whitespace from source code, those files would
> be much smaller and compile to the same code.
>
> that doesn't make it a good idea. :)
>
> reducing the file size should only be done if the data removed is really of no
> value to the people editing those files.

True, but I'd argue that nonsensical groups (which exist in this
particular example, and serve no purpose that I can guess) are safe to
get rid of :-). I also don't feel that unused gradients need to be kept
in most circumstances, though others have disagreed.

--
Matthew
This was, apparently, beyond her ken.  So far beyond her ken that she