drkonqi and backtrace analysis

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 13:50:01 BST 2008

2008/8/4 Lubos Lunak <l.lunak at suse.cz>:
> On Monday 04 of August 2008, John Tapsell wrote:
>> Where in svn is the 'default' installdebuginfo script?  I would like
>> to get the default to cover the main distros.
>
>  Default? There is no default, just like there is no default way of installing
> packages.

Ah, well then we should have one.  It can be a script that looks to
see what distro it is on, and call the appropriate command for that
distro.  Just check for /etc/debian_version or /etc/redhat_version
etc.  It's fairly reliable, and distros can always override it anyway.

The advantage is that it would work out of svn for most distros.