KCapacitybar on places item view

Percy Camilo Triveño Aucahuasi orgyforever at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 04:53:51 BST 2008

Hi Rafael, nice work, this new widget is great ;). I was testing it on a
"not default color" desktop and I got this:

Unexpected behaviour:
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/5259/unexpectedes9.jpg

Simply adding this line:
  p->setPen(Qt::black);
in the 293 line of kcapacitybar.cpp (in KCapacityBar::drawCapacityBar) and
seems that the issue is solved:
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1829/expected1mh2.jpg

I know that this solution is very ( very :) ) simple, but I wonder if you
can add this kind of behaviour to kcapacitybar, maybe you can use some of
KStatefulBrush (in <KColorScheme>) to manage this issue.

Best regards,
Percy