Where's the default palette? (Was: Re: KPropertiesDialog. Useful graph)

Jaroslaw Staniek js at iidea.pl
Thu Apr 24 23:19:05 BST 2008

Ingo Klöcker said the following, On 2008-04-24 22:56:

> I suggest to have a look at both pie charts through the eyes of a person
> with red/green color deficit (and probably other less prevalent types
> of color blindness) e.g. with Vischeck [1] to find two colors that are
> easily distinguishable for most people. Obviously red + green is a very
> bad choice.

Yes, and yet we have e.g. Oxygen palette [1] for these objects...

BTW, there was discussion about having access to the (document, not widget)
palette in KGlobalSettings. What are the results?

[1] http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Projects/Oxygen/Style#Color_Usage

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek