[FEATURE] KNotify support for galago Notifications spec

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 12:56:08 BST 2008

OK, here's an updated patch to accomodate Olivier & Aaron's notes.
It contains the folowing changes:

1. DBus service name, interface name, object path were renamed from "Notifications"
to "VisualNotifications"
(we decided on this name with aseigo. IMHO, PopupServer not suits every possible
application - it is not necessarily will be a popups :) )

2. Correctly call KNotify's "finished(id)" when switching from DBus to Native method
and also when DBus signals that notification has been closed - as noticed by Gof,
this is the right thing to do to keep things clear on knotify side, thanks.

If there will be no more suggestions/objections this time, can I commit?
Or should I wait some more? :)

Cheers,
Dmitry.