Question about KDE_MULTIHEAD

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Apr 22 13:43:00 BST 2008

On Tuesday 22 April 2008, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> > what do you think about the configuration idea, though?
>
>  I have no idea how that would work out. In KDE3 it seemed to be enough
> just to have a different appname and thus different app config file, but
> that may not be feasible with Plasma having many plasmoids, I don't know.

even in kde3 it only somewhat worked in the case of kicker (which had many
more config files to handle than plasma does). there are a number of
configuration related bugs for kicker in dualhead because of this.

anyways, i'll put all this in my dualhead notes and come back to it when i get
to actually working on this set of features (4.2?)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se