[FEATURE] KNotify support for galago Notifications spec

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Tue Apr 22 11:34:40 BST 2008

On Tuesday 22 April 2008 11:50:36 Lubos Lunak wrote:
> Let's say tomorrow I
> implement a new KWin effect that makes a fluffy bunny turn up on the screen
> and hold a card with the notification text [*].
[...]
> [*] That's a joke, of course. I would have to be seriously drunk to
> implement something like that[**]. I'm not stopping others, though :).
> [**] That's a joke, too. I've never been really drunk.

No too hard to take care of, actually. Should I send something over (I think I
have your address already, and "ship-stuff-to-KDE-people" is my middle name),
or do you want me as 'personal coach' during Akademy this summer?

In both cases, I'd be delighted to see the results. I'm glad you proposed
it. :-)
--
sebas