Shortcuts / konsolepart conflict

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 23:09:45 BST 2008

Hi,

As Aaron said, mailing me directly, or even the konsole-devel at kde.org
mailing list is the best way to get my attention.  kde-core-devel has a
lot of traffic these days and it is easy to miss things.

Regards,
Robert.

[UPDATE: Evolution crashed while composing this.  In the meantime I
fixed it by overriding all shortcuts which may conflict with terminal
applications by default in the Part and allowing the Part's host to
control override this for specific shortcuts if need be by connecting to
an overrideShortcut() signal]