Akonadi move next monday.

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Mon Apr 21 20:56:06 BST 2008

Hi all,

Monday April 28th in the evening we will move the server part of Akonadi from kdepim/akonadi to kdesupport. Included in the move will be some small bits from kdepimlibs/akonadi.

That means that to compile the akonadi parts in kdepimlibs or kdepim after the move, you will need to compile kdesupport/akonadi first.

The move might temporarily break compilation, but we will be working with a couple of people on testing and restoring that as soon as the move is done. Join #akonadi for comments or problems.

Best,

Toma