Shortcuts / konsolepart conflict

Michael Jansen kde at michael-jansen.biz
Mon Apr 21 20:17:54 BST 2008

Am Donnerstag 17 April 2008 13:06:51 schrieb Christoph Cullmann:
> On Sunday 30 March 2008 14:50:07 Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> > Am Sonntag 30 März 2008 14:23:58 schrieb Michael Jansen:
> > > But i think it should be possible to put a shortcut from the host into
> > > konsole_part that gives the focus back.
> >
> > That would be my favourite, a small interface addition to the terminal
> > interface in kdelibs/interface to hand konsole some shortcut over which
> > should let it give focus back to application. (Perhaps bit more
> > wellthought, but in the end, with this effect)
>
> Hi,
>
> can we get such interface? It would be a pity to stay that way :( Just a
> little interface an application can hand a KAction to for the konsole to
> use to give focus back to main app.

I find it intigruing that this thread doesn't get one comment form a konsole
developer. Even a negative one would be nice. I feel neglected :-) .

Is there no konsole team or developer. The only one i see doing changes is
robert knight. Should we try to bring up a patch? Who would be the right
person to do an review then?

Mike

--
Michael Jansen
Available for contract work ( Development / Configuration Management )