KBreakOut moved to kdereview.

Fela Winkelmolen fela.kde at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 16:25:17 BST 2008

On Friday 18 April 2008, Allen Winter wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 April 2008 18:27:20 Fela Winkelmolen wrote:
> > Hi everybody!
> > I just moved KBreakOut - a Breakout like game - to kdereview.
> >
> > My intention is to move it to kdegames after the review period, in time
> > for the 4.1 release. If there are any issues please let me know.
>
> A nit...
> The paddle became "catchable", but never becomes "un-catchable"
> until I lost the ball or finished the level.  I think the catchable state
> should be removed after a time or number-of-hits threshold.

I suppose that depends on taste.. I think it's nice the way it is, it makes it
even more important to not lose the ball. By the way, the same applies to
burning ball, unstoppable ball, and paddle size.

One thing I forgot to note: you can for now use the S key to skip a level and
the L key to add a life, usefull for testing. I will of course remove this
before the release.