wrong external item

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 17 02:53:25 BST 2008

Thiago Macieira wrote:
> The solution is to use anonsvn for all externals in KDE 4 (since we don't
> use admin any more) or to wait for Subversion relative URL external
> support. Or, like I've been advocating for a while, fix it properly by
> not duplicating the code (shared library, installed).

Which, as I'm sure I've pointed out plenty of times, is *not* a
desirable solution for Oxygen :-).

Where's my relative externals in svn? ;-) I hear they are finally
coming... yay!! :-D

--
Matthew
 > pinotree uses the large trout on tsdgeos and PutHuhn :)
 > PutHuhn runs
 > tsdgeos lights a fire and eats the trout
(with apologies to Pino Toscano, PutHuhn and Albert Astals Cid, who came
up with this entirely on their own)