KTabBar - suggestion for 4.1

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 00:37:54 BST 2008

Hi Olivier,

> But the style should (in an ideal world) choose the
> presentation of it, i.e
>  2. hover close button with no delay
> | 3. hover close button with delay
> | 4. close button on the right
> | (5. Middle button click.)

Those are differences in behaviour as well as presentation.  In the case
of 'middle click' I have had several different conflicting bug reports
asking for different things to happen when people middle click on tabs.
It would be simpler for me just to have one behaviour that I can rely on
and document in the handbook accordingly.

Regards,
Robert.