KTabBar - suggestion for 4.1

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Wed Apr 16 22:44:25 BST 2008

On Thursday 17 April 2008, Olivier Goffart wrote:
> But the application should NOT be able to choose between different
> behaviour. It's importent that the behaviour is the same in each
> every KDE Application. I see no reason to have different behaviour in
> Konqueror, Kopete, Kate, ....

While I agree with this statement, that is nothing to do with the style.
A style is just a visual presentation of the widgets. So if the
decision is to have a close button on the tabs, then this decision
should be honored by the style. How that close button is drawn, can be
changed, but not the fact that the close button appears or not.
I hope it's clear now what I meant.

Andras