Move kdebase/runtime/kcontrol/samba and kdebase/runtime/kcontrol/infocenter/ioslaveinfo/ to kdebase/apps/kinfocenter/

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at kde.org
Tue Apr 15 21:26:12 BST 2008

Le mardi 15 avril 2008, Nicolas Ternisien a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Samba and IOSlaveInfo are KCMModuleInfo that are plugged into
> KInfoCenter. Those two plugins are the only ones which are in a
> different path than the others (Firewire, Network, PCI,...)
>
> I would like to know if it would be a problem for someone if those
> source folders are moved to kdebase/apps/kinfocenter/ source folder.
>
> Of course, CMakeLists will be updated for this.
>
> I could do this move if everybody agree.
>
> Nicolas

They have to stay in runtime if their usefull for running others kde
applications.
I don't think thoses control module are dependence of any kde application (or
am i wrong?)

So I think they should be moved from runtime/ to apps/

Note that the fact that it have the legacy /kcontrol/ name in the path should
not be a good reason for the move.
The fact that others module are in apps/kinfocenter is because maybe they are
not dependencies of others application. (If they are, they should be moved to
runtime as well)