Move kdebase/runtime/kcontrol/samba and kdebase/runtime/kcontrol/infocenter/ioslaveinfo/ to kdebase/apps/kinfocenter/

Nicolas Ternisien nicolas.ternisien at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 13:06:35 BST 2008

Hi,

Samba and IOSlaveInfo are KCMModuleInfo that are plugged into
KInfoCenter. Those two plugins are the only ones which are in a
different path than the others (Firewire, Network, PCI,...)

I would like to know if it would be a problem for someone if those
source folders are moved to kdebase/apps/kinfocenter/ source folder.

Of course, CMakeLists will be updated for this.

I could do this move if everybody agree.

Nicolas