KUniqueApplication

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Sun Apr 13 17:04:09 BST 2008

On Sunday 13 April 2008 08:43:02 Michael Jansen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Is there a reason why KUniqueApplication is not part of our api
> documentation? At least using the search field from api.kde.org i was
> unable to find it. It's a miss. I was unable to find it browsing the
> documentation too.
>
> The source code is documented so that's not the reason.
>
> Mike

Because doxygen barfed, as in:
Parsing file
/usr/local/src/kde-4.x/kdelibs/usr/local/src/kde-4.x/kdelibs/kdeui/kernel/kuniqueapplication.h:228
File ended in the middle of a comment block! Perhaps a missing \endcode?

Turns out there was an "\encode" where there needed to be an "\endcode"
I will fix for tonight's apidox generation run.

Please Note: for people interested in helping to improve the apidox,
we keep a running log of problems reported by doxygen at
http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/apidocs/

You will also find the raw doxygen logs on the individual report pages.
For example:
http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/apidocs/apidox-kde-4.x/kdelibs-kdeui.html
has a link to the doxygen logfile which contains the error with kuniqueapplication.h
I mentioned above.