Need little help with popup menu in kxkb

Andriy Rysin arysin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 03:29:04 BST 2008

Hi,

I've got a little problem with help menu in kxkb: whenever I bring a
dialog from kxkb popup menu after I close the dialog the application
exits. The code is like this:

KHelpMenu* helpmenu = new KHelpMenu( NULL, KCmdLineArgs::aboutData(), false );
menu->addMenu(helpmenu->menu());

Whenever I bring a separate window (like Help or KCM) everything is fine.

The same happens for Exit confirmation dialog: if I press Cancel
application quits anyway.

 If somebody can give me hint I'd really appreciate it. :)

TIA,
Andriy