[patch] KToolInvocation: re-enable Windows code, share with UNIX, add invokeTerminal()

David Faure faure at kde.org
Wed Apr 2 11:34:40 BST 2008

On Tuesday 01 April 2008, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> I can answer these question by myself: invokeTerminal already use such a
> configuration switch
>
>     KConfigGroup confGroup( KGlobal::config(), "General" );
>     QString exec = confGroup.readPathEntry("TerminalApplication",
> "konsole");
>
> for invokeBrowser I suggest to define a 'UseInternalBrowser' flag, for
> invokeMailer a 'UseInternalMailer' flag

There is already a configuration switch for the browser, please don't add a new one...
krun.cpp:      d->m_externalBrowser = KConfigGroup(KGlobal::config(), "General").readEntry("BrowserApplication");

And the configuration for the mailer comes from emaildefaults, according to KToolInvocation::invokeMailer in the _x11.cpp file.